Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My last school holiday...sniff sniff

Apart from my Convocation and TV shoot, here is a glimpse of what I have been up to for the past two months.

I attended my cousin's wedding.
I met up with secondary school buddies--- Shunyi, Qiumei, Shookhui or Shu Niao.

I caught up with JC girls--- whiny Qian, Hammie and Birdie.

Tea time dessert at Kushiya, lunch at Kuishinbo.

Brunch with Gary, Birthday treat for Birdie at Marmalade Pantry, Palais Renaissance. Their sticky date pudding with vanilla bean ice cream has become my favourite dessert.

More food....
辣椒鸡肉河粉at阿芳,Malay food at Tepak Sireh, Tur Kah at Teck Ghee, 麻辣火锅 at Thomson

And of course, from my very own kitchen, Mum's homecook food!!!
And DURIANS!!!
Haiz... dunno when is the next time I am going to enjoy such extended holiday again.
~sad~

4 comments:

Yang~ said...

haha........how come u keep eating~@!!!!!!!!!!!!! not like it is anything new...but still~!!!!!!!recommend some nice place for joey and me leh..... i running out of nice dining place.

Tirami Su said...

Marmalade Pantry lor... their food is nice, ambience is chic and not too over-the-top, even though its at Palais Renaissance.

Not that I keep eating, but my bf is always hungry.

Unknown said...

I second that.

Yang~ said...

where is it? Palais Renaissance is a hotel ah