Interlaken, Switzerland. We arrived at the Interlaken Ost to catch the Lake Brienz cruise. It was a cool misty morning and I saw a pair of swallows making nest.
I was almost in tears when the mountains came into view, shrouded by the clouds and mist. The lake mirrored the mountains and the sky as our cruise sailed through the blue waters. Cottages and an occasion castle pop into sight. A waterfall got everyone onboard excited. I watched the Swiss flag dance in the wind and sang a little tune to myself: What a wonderful world...
More of me, me, me and me!!!
We docked at Brienz and bought a strawberry tart/cake and a berries tart from their local supermarket. It was the best piece of strawberry cake I ever eaten. As I munch on the juicy strawberry, I was enlighted. 原来幸福是如此简单。
We boarded the GoldenPass Scenic Rail to explore the landscape. Highly recommended for anyone who is visiting Switzerland. Take any one of the scenic trains and be charmed by the landscape of this beautiful land. Would like to take the Bernina Express Scenic Train one day. Didn't get to do it coz it only runs between the Swiss and Italy border. Next time!!!

It's a pity didn't go up the Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe. It costs 100 over euros to go up and we were not prepared for any snow or ice this holiday. Besides the weather wasn't that good for a mountain excursion. Nevermind, next time!!!!
Can't reach top of Europe nevermind. We go Mount Pilatus also not bad!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment