Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Professionalism

Am trying to study for Audit Quiz this coming Wednesday. What a boring subject.

I now miss my Matrix, where I can scratch my head over the numbers while scribbling and thinking through a problem right in front of me. I miss my Treasury module where I can think through the logic behind the interest rate game. I miss my Chinese modules where everything seems so rustic and ancient. I miss everything that does not require me to " use professional judgement".

Every single slide on my lecture notes have that on. After every other criteria that pertains to audit, it will always end off with professional judgement/skepticism. What is professional judgement? Can eat anot?

Actually, I think can eat. Professionals charge hefty professional fees because of their professional judgement or advice. Don't care whether it works not. Just throw in your professional certificate and package yourself to look smart will do la. Nobody knows that much to tell if you are wrong anyway. Besides, they paid so much. Even not good also will tell yourself its good la. Heh! Glad that I am on my way to becoming a professional. I will have lots to eat!

But before I can do so, I really need to get back to my Singapore Standards of Auditing (SSA) aka So Sick & Annoying. Heh, that is going up on AIW soon.

Here I come, to become the auditor I have also aspire to be!!!

No comments: