skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miss Beautiful Spectacles

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Just some pictures to share

I want to eat cakes. Just a little will do...


I want to eat hotcakes under a coconut tree.

Posted by Tirami Su at 9:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2007 (77)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (34)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • I dunno how to start...
      • Introducing Cammie
      • Good Dilemma?
      • Winnie the Pooh Tampons Education
      • Do you know my secret admirer?
      • Yang sent his greetings from Boston
      • Quake Tremorrr...
      • Just some pictures to share
      • Goodbye Miss Chan
      • Someone wants to buy my soiled stockings
      • I just found out that my teacher is dead.
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2006 (13)
    • ►  December (13)

About Me

My photo
Tirami Su
Tirami Su is a cool, refreshing dessert that once tasted, leaves an indelible impression on you.
View my complete profile