Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do you know my secret admirer?

I am going to move out of hall very soon. Once hall office settle their admin, I will shift my belongings out of Boon Lay forever.

I was reminiscing about the happy past on the train yesterday when I suddenly struck me that I probably can't receive my secret present this year.

For those who don't know, I have a secret admirer in school/hall.

Every year during my birthday month, I will receive a present from someone. I don't get to see him putting it at my doorstep, or receive it on my birthday because I am usually not in hall during that period. (I always shift home to mug for exams.)

Year 1, I received a handicraft. Some embroidered Minnie Mouse on a random looking piece of fabric with badly trimmed edges. It was left in a "Office of Professional Attachment" envelope. I found it at my door, addressed to me. I thought it was my roommate, but no it wasnt her. There was a initial W on the workpiece and I can't figure out who is it.

Year 2, I received a bouquet of flowers. Purple wrapper, can't remember what flowers. When I found it, it was already dried up. How did secret admirer know that I shifted room? Does he live in hall? Do I know him?

Its quite creepy to have someone knowing your whereabouts when you have no idea who he is or where he is.

If you happen to know this mystery person, please tell him I move home liao, and I always prefer cash.

7 comments:

periwinkle said...

The last line is just.. "so xinhui"... muhahah!

Tirami Su said...

:)

Yang~ said...

lolx.....its me la.... *shy*

Tirami Su said...

you sure anot!!!
You made the embroidered minnie mouse ah???

Yang~ said...

*shy* actually i been secretly in love with u for a long time. Then Gary came along. Decided not to spoil the neighbourly love, i gave in. Thats y i always look at Gary with a sour look.....

hahahahahahahahhahaha

WAKE UP UR IDEA~! LOLX

if i were to go after u... i probably will use 2 dollar notes and make a tree out of it.. lolx.. Money Tree~! lolx

Tirami Su said...

money tree also not bad...if i water it will grow not ah? Then i everyday sit at home water so I can have many $2 notes to buy chicken rice...

Yang~ said...

maybe will flower after good care.. bloom 100 dollars out...hahahaha