Yes, I have finally started my very own blog.
Today marks a very special moment in my life. For the first time in ten years, I am having my very own holiday. No more holiday homework, no more choir, no more hall games, no more extra stuff to keep me busy. Feels weird. Am bored. No energy.
Which is why I finally muster enough courage to start this blog.
To those who have been asking me to blog, you win lah.
Have always been skeptical over blogging. Mainly because I am afraid that people will laugh at my bad English and I do not like strangers peering into my life. Too much to hide. Haha! Actually, just because I am lazy.
Am going to break this news to Gary. I am sure he will be happy. Am finally embracing technology and joining him in his cyberspace life.
I am still not very comfortable blogging. Ok shall see how it goes.
Friday, December 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment