Friday, December 15, 2006

IKEA, I am coming back for you !!!

Yeah, I am still harping on my lost IKEA membership.

I went online to check out the details of renewal coz I refuse to believe that lady who told me that I am 14 days late. The last time I renewed my card, I didn't have to abide by such rules.

And guess what, it turned out that that stupid lady was so wrong. I could actually renew my card for $25 without any purchases. Exactly what happened two years back when we renewed.

DAMN. Now we have to make another trip down to perhaps the Alexander Branch, where people there KNOW their stuff and not put on thick cakey make up and chat with colleagues.

To the IKEA lady: Your job is nothing too complicated. Make sure you read your service manual before you start work. And yes you might be new but there is absolutely no excuse for you to give wrong information, especially when it is something that is explicitly stated. Your job is to HELP. And you haven't been of much use, at least to me. I suggest you resign and stay home. You will HELP us more by doing so. Thank you.

Gotta tell Su-papa later. He will be thrilled. Just dunno if he has to time to go down with me to renew the card. Its under his name so I can't do it for him. The free coffee should be a motivation for him though. Hehehehe...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I buy the pillow and the whiteboard? Can I eat the chicken wings and the meatballs?