I am finally at Toa Payoh Hub Office!!!
Oh, I should say the Hub instead. Sounds more atas and classy.
Doing my 1.5 weeks rotation after a one week introduction on marketing at HQ. This marks the second stage of my rotation. I still have a long way to go. But it will all be over sooon. Just like how 8 weeks have passed without me noticing it.
I should enjoy my time now. No responsibilities, no KPI, no deadlines. Come December when I finally join the team, I will have everything except time.
Being so far away from the rest of them makes me feel so detached. No more lazy lunch time with everyone sitting around drinking coffee, making lame jokes. No more familiar faces to give me assuring look and emotional support. I am all by myself. Lunch time makes me nervous. Who should I eat lunch with?!?
Although I absolutely hate this feeling of loneliness, I know it is good for me. That's the only way I can make more friends. That's the only way I can learn to stay alive by myself.
But it is still very reassuring to know that there is this bunch of people out there who will understand what I might be going through and will be there to brighten the day. Times we shared together for the past 8 weeks were not wasted. I am proud to be with them, even though they sometimes do get quite insane. But life will be too sad if everyone is normal right?
I shall end here. Dun wan to turn this into another super long post.
Oh, by the way, IT jinx figured out how to put signature at the end of her webmail. All by herself. * beams* :)
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Signature? wah...don't tell me you tried to sign on the computer screen at the bottom of the email with a marker? It doesn't work that way hor.
*squeeze*
Post a Comment